COLUMBUS, May 24, 2021 – Bucker, a Cyber Policy Management System for cybersecurity regulated Enterprises, Agencies and Branches in Financial Services, announces that New York Department of Financial Services (NYDFS) regulatory requirements from Regulation 23 NYCRR500 are now included in the Buckler system. With the goal of improving the way security personnel manages compliance, this is the first of many regulations that will be added into Buckler to simultaneously match policies across a range of regulations. This will reduce the number of policies managed and create operational efficiency for managing compliance risk.
Buckler is unique in that it’s designed with client feedback from Broker Dealers, Insurance Carriers, Field Offices, RIAs, CISOs and more. Buckler also innovates with new role-based policy management controls to group and manage policies shown below:
- Senior Management: Program Controls around Program & Risk Management
- CISO & Security Officers: Process Controls around Plans, Policies & Procedures
- Employees & Affiliates: Acceptable Use Policies around What They Can / Cannot Do
- IT Team / MSP: Data Controls around User, Private Data, Software & Infrastructure
- Cyber Team / MSSP: Technical Controls around Endpoint & Network Security
Firms that need to meet NYDFS Cybersecurity Requirements can now leverage Buckler to save time, increase the protection of their private data, and reduce compliance risk.